Atlus: Get ‘em while they’re calescent!

wall02-1920_1200

Now, I don’t know if many of you still play your PSP, but if you happen to need to complete a little bit of your back collection, Atlus is having a fabulous sale on some of their great games on the Playstation network for a short time. If you can struggle through the cluttered and clumsy interface, complete the Persona series! Fabulous games, especially the 3rd being a great addition. Even if you’ve played 3 before on PS2, download it again and play it as a girl character.

Pretty good pricing for one of the few companies making the PSP worth owning.

Or, if you want to try your hand at the Dept Heaven collection, I definitely suggest it. They’re not for everybody, and if you’ve heard of “Sting” you may be familiar with their style. They’re more about style than flashy graphics. Riviera, Originally a GBA title, was revamped for PSP with hours and hours of dialogue, but just expect to see the same background graphics until you are sick of them. Yygdra union is the extremely plain looking, but amazingly varied strategy RPG with great art. They’re not for everyone, but if you give them the time they can give you back a unique experience.

Any games on here you suggest you can’t live without? Leave it in the comments!

Be Sociable, Share!

6 Responses to Atlus: Get ‘em while they’re calescent!

1. Tekyu says:

Dammit dammit DAMMIT.

I literally just got my PSP modded. No joke. I LITERALLY just got finished having my PSP modded.

But with prices THAT good, I can probably afford getting another PSP just to get them! Or… buy them now and hold out for the Vita… Dammit, Daison you’ve overburdened me with conflict and pointless angst.

The worst part is how intrigued by potential experimentation this plug has made me.

2. Daison says:

Honestly I’d pick a few up and wait for the vita. I doubt the prices will ever really beat that in the future.

3. Tekyu says:

True ‘dat, yo!

Sony probably can’t keep that pricey Vita boat afloat for that much longer. Gonna have to do something drastic to stop competing with the original PSP one of these days.

4. Mineeva says:

My eyes are on the Persona games. I’ve been meaning to pick them up at some point, but now, at those prices, how can I not?

Good thing this is pay week… bwa, ha, ha, ha….

5. Daison says:

You know Mineeva, I couldn’t recommend Persona 3 highly enough if you haven’t tried it. 1 and 2 are more cerebral, more psychological and dark… But 3 is just dungeon crawling/high school drama fun! Going around town on dates and some amazing music by lotus juice… Love it!

That said, I love payday.

6. Mineeva says:

Excellent… I’ve heard nothing but good things about the Persona series (Persona 3 in particular), so I’m very excited. Thanks for the mini-review, Daison!

Also… payday is the best day ever, aside from Christmas and one’s birthday… oh, and vacation days (those are nice, too…)